Three Mile Walk Moves to Masonic
(Dec. 13, 2012)
December 12, 2012 (Utica, NY)- The Boilermaker is pleased to announce that the Masonic Care Community will be the host site for the 2013 Boilermaker Walk on Saturday July 13th. The 3 mile walk will begin at 10:30AM and be contained on the campus.
"The Masonic Care Community was proud to host the Boilermaker Expo for 15 years on our campus and are happy to offer our campus for the 3k walk" said Rob Raffle, Executive Director of the Masonic Care Community." The Masonic Care Community has 400 acres of beautiful grounds that participants can enjoy and we look forward to welcoming the Boilermaker walkers back on July 13th".
"Masonic has emerged as the community leader in supporting walk efforts", said Marie Seiselemyer, 3 Mile Walk Coordinator. "The layout of the campus and the support of the Masonic staff made this an easy choice."
Registration for the walk opens online Saturday January 12th 2013 at boilermaker.com.
Participants will also be able to register the day of the event; registration will close at 9:30AM.
Registration fee for the 3 Mile Walk is $15.
There will be limited parking available on campus.
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More