"BOILERMAKER BURGER MAKES ITS DEBUTE!"
(Jun. 13, 2011)
No Ordinary Race, Definitely No Ordinary Burger!
New York Beef Industry Council, Babe's Macaroni Grill, Carmella's Cafe and the Boilermaker have created the Boilermaker Burger!
Westmoreland, NY (June 2011) – Move over Utica Greens, Half Moons and Tomato Pie! There is a new food item coming to town capitalizing the areas greatest 15K Road Race! The Boilermaker Burger will now be in the running to be part of Utica's iconic food list!
The New York Beef Industry Council along with Babe's Macaroni Grill, Carmella's Cafe and the Boilermaker have partnered together to create the first Boilermaker Burger! These partners lead by NYBIC, have created an exciting delicious extraordinary eating experience that can ONLY be found at Babe's and Carmella's restaurants
What's on the Boilermaker Burger????
Half-pound All Beef fresh never frozen charbroiled burger lightly seasoned. Topped with a delicate mix of Tangy BBQ-Mayo sauce, Swiss cheese, Pepper Bacon and Onion Petals on a toasted Kaiser Roll! The price of the burger will be $7.99 at both participating restaurants.
When can You Get One????
The Boilermaker Burger will be available starting June 17, 2011 through July 16th, 2011, this is a limited time offer!View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More