Tech Lab Touches Down at Boilermaker Expo
(Jun. 21, 2012)
June 21, 2012 (Utica, NY) - This year's Boilermaker Expo will feature a tech lab/ runner's clinic at the Jorgenson Athletic and Event Center. The Tech Lab is a collaborative efforts supported by New Balance, KT Tape, CEP Compression Wear, Garmin, and the Sneaker Store. "All of us involved saw this as a huge opportunity to support the local running community" said Rich Karaz, owner of the Sneaker Store. "This is the chance to learn about great products and techniques that will, hopefully, translate into great performances."
Clinic session will take place every half hour commencing 1:00 p.m. on Friday through 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. on Saturday. Each half hour session will focus on a specific aspect of running/ product.
While products from the various companies will be on sale at the Expo there is no cost to attend the clinics.
"This is truly one of those value added offerings a runner gets by attending the Expo" said Tim Reed, executive director of the Boilermaker. "Rich should be commended for pulling this tech lab together."
The Boilermaker Health and Fitness Expo, sponsored by Planet Fitness, will take place July 6th and 7th at Mohawk Valley Community College- Utica Campus.
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More