Boilermaker Signs Contract to Sell Building, Plans Relocation to West Utica
(Dec. 20, 2013)
Dec. 19, 2013 (Utica, N.Y.)- The Boilermaker Building, that also houses the National Distance Running Hall of Fame, has a sale pending. The building, located on 114 Genesee Street, will be acquired by Hillcrest Real Estate Holdings LLC.
The Boilermaker has a signed purchase offer for the R.J. Nudo Building located at 805 Court Street, Utica. "We are excited to relocate closer to where the race finishes" said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. "This building offers us the ability to logistically support the race as well as well as offering additional parking."
R.J. Nudo will not be going out of business, but plan on relocating locally.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More