Boilermaker Transfer Policy Goes Live May 5th
(May. 3, 2014)
The Boilermaker Road Race will once again be assisting the legal transferring of race registration from runners who can't participate to those who wish to.
"This year's unprecedented early sellout of both the 15k and 5k race created a situation where many runners found themselves on the outside looking in, so we are hopeful this will give people a second chance to participate," said race director Jim Stasaitis. "For both security and medical purposes we want to see transfers take place within our process."
Those runners who have a registration will have from May 5th until June 13th to unregister. The new runner will have until June 25th to complete the transfer process. The program will be administered through active.com. There is a ten dollar registration fee for the new runner. The Boilermaker is not involved in the payment between the parties.
The Boilermaker will offer a bulletin board on boilermaker.com where those who are looking for a registration will be able to find those who have a registration. The bulletin board will be available from May 5th until June 14th.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More