Birnie Boosts Boilermaker Bus Service
(Jun. 5, 2014)
(Utica, NY)- Birnie Bus, the official shuttle service for the Boilermaker, will once again offer transport to out of town runners. In 2013, Birnie Bus offered bus service for 15k runners from the Syracuse, Lowville and Rome area. This year Birnie Bus will also be offering service from the Albany area. Buses offered this year will be luxury motor coaches with laboratories, Wi-Fi and other amenities. In addition all riders will receive a special thank you from Birnie in appreciation for their support of the bus service. 'We consider this a win-win from lessening vehicle traffic, going 'green' as well as relieving stress on our participants' said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. 'This year Birnie has really upped their game by making the ride in and out of town more enjoyable.'
Seating is limited; go to boilermakerbusservice.com for further information and sign up instructions.
####View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More