Boilermaker Brings Back the Boolermaker
(Sep. 11, 2014)
Sept. 11, 2014 (Utica, NY)- The second annual Boolermaker Kid's Run will take place Saturday, October 25th, at the Masonic Care Community. Participants between the ages of four and twelve will run age-appropriate distances ranging from ¼ mile to one mile. At the pre-race Expo families can participate in seasonal activities as well as be educated on healthy habits. The Expo opens at 8:00 AM with the first run taking place at 10:00 AM. Participants are encouraged to dress in running appropriate costumes.
At the secured Post Race area participants will receive a commemorative Boolermaker cinch bag to fill with food and treats, capped off with toothpaste and dental floss.
Registration will take place at Sangertown Square, Center Court:
Friday, Oct. 17th, from 5:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, Oct. 18th, from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
There will not be run day registration. Registration will be capped at 600 participants and children must be registered to run. There will be a $5 registration fee with family rates available.
The Boolermaker- Where getting fit isn't scary!View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More