Boilermaker Charity Bibs Sign Ups to Cease
(Jun. 5, 2015)
The Boilermaker will cease accepting runners applying for Charity Bibs as of the end of day Friday June 12, 2015.
As of the morning of June 5th there are roughly 30 bibs left.
'With over 1,200 people on the Boilermaker Wait List this might be the last opportunity for those not registered to be able to run the 15k or 5k on July 12th' said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. 'It's a great combination of working on your own health while helping the health of our community.'
Boilermaker Charity Partners establish minimum amounts to raise to quality for a Charity Bib: minimums range from $500- $1,035. New this year, charity bib runners have until August 1st to reach their fundraising minimum. Previously runners had to obtain their goal prior to running the Boilermaker.
Unaffiliated runners, which are runners who have signed up via tradition registration, can still join one of the twenty one charities of choice. There are no fundraising minimums for unaffiliated runners.
All Boilermaker Charity Bib Partners are local not for profits and serve a wide group of needs.
Interested runners can learn more by visiting boilermaker.com and clicking the button "Run for a Reason".View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More