Birnie Bus Syracuse Shuttle to Boilermaker
(Jun. 24, 2015)
Birnie Bus will again be offering shuttle service from Syracuse to the Boilermaker Road Race with additional enhancements.
This year there will be two locations for pickup:
Birnie Bus Terminal
7309 Northern Blvd.
Fleet Feet Sports
Market Fair North Plaza-4136 Route 31
"We are excited to continue to offer a comfortable, safe and economical alternative to driving a car to the race," said Tim Birnie, President of Birnie Bus Service. "The addition of Fleet Feet Sports as a pickup site and supporting the effort is obviously a big plus."
Luxury Birnie coach buses will drop runners off at the Start Line of the Boilermaker 15k and pick them up at the Post Race Party.
Buses are equipped with a bathroom and Wi-Fi service. Newspapers, snacks and raffle prizes from Fleet Feet will be offered to riders.
Buses will leave Syracuse at 5:30 am and return at approximately 12:30 pm.
The cost per person is $20. Participants need to sign up by Wednesday, July 7th.
"Taking the Birnie Boilermaker bus simply makes sense for so many reasons" said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. "People need to worry about running 9.3 miles in the middle of July: they don't need to worry about parking, traffic, tolls and gas."
For further information go to: http://boilermakerbusservice.com
The 38th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday July 12, 2015View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More