Beer and Band Highlighted for Boilermaker 2016
(May. 17, 2016)
Nik and the Nice Guys will be returning to perform at the Boilermaker Post Race Party on Sunday July 10th.
Nik and the Nice Guys have performed over 7,000 events in their 30 year history including Super Bowl and Olympic parties.
Platinum Productions DJ Entertainment, who performed in 2015, will be the opening act.
"Nik has proven to be a party band that plays the music our participants enjoy" said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. "With the addition of a DJ opening for the Nice Guys we feel we offer an outstanding musical experience."
While the runners rock they will be enjoying Saranac Summer Pils. This German Pilsner uses traditional and exciting hops for a floral and citrus aroma, with a tropical fruit and spicy hop flavor.
"The Post Race Party is a terrific way for our company to sample our one of our summer beers. Summer Pils is a light malt beer that is crisp and refreshing," said Fred Matt, president of the Saranac Brewery. "You don't have to run 9.3 miles to enjoy it!"
The 39th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place Sunday, July 10th, 2016, in Utica, New York.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More