Mohawk Valley Winery and the Boilermaker Partner to Create a Finish Wine
(May. 17, 2016)
One of Varick Street's newest establishments has decided to collaborate with the Boilermaker Road Race. Mohawk Valley Winery has produced a limited edition Riesling named "15k" that will be sold to the general public.
A portion of the sales proceeds will be donated back to the Boilermaker to support its continuing health and wellness initiatives.
"New York is noted for having a great race like the Boilermaker and producing wonderful Rieslings so we thought this would be a fantastic combination" said Mitra May, general manager of Mohawk Valley Winery. "Riesling and running: what's not to love?"
There will only be 200 cases produced.
"This is certainly one of the more unique collaborations the Boilermaker has been a part of," said Judy Ingalls, special events director of the Boilermaker. "It's great to work with another local business."
There will be an uncorking event open to the general public at Mohawk Valley Winery, 706 Varick Street, on Friday June 10, 2015 at 5:00 PM.
Contact: Mitra May: (315) 790-7659
View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More