Quinn to Croon Nation Anthem at 2016 Boilermaker
(Jun. 21, 2016)
Utica area's own, Ryan Quinn, recent performer on the hit show 'The Voice' will be performing the National Anthem at the 2016 Boilermaker Road Race Post Race Party.
"We are delighted to have a talent the likes of Ryan perform for our runners" said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. "To have a local performer like Ryan singing at the biggest community event of the year is a dream come true." Ryan received a rare 'four chair-turn' from the four celebrity coaches and became a part of "Team Aguilera".
The high point of the Post Race Party is the singing of the National Anthem as a massive American Flag is slowly unfurled at the F.X. Matt Brewery. At the conclusion of the singing WWII aircraft will perform the traditional flyover.
"This year has certainly been life-changing" said Ryan. "I cannot wait to sing for the community that has fully and strongly supported me through this incredible experience."
Ryan is currently working on an EP recording as well as performing locally and nationally.
The 39th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday July 10, 2016 in Utica, New York.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More