Boilermaker Charity Bib Program Returns for 2017
(Jan. 27, 2017)
January 27, 2017 (Utica, NY) - The Boilermaker Road Race is proud to announce that it will, once again, operate its Charity Bib Program for the 40th anniversary race in 2017. The program is open to not-for-profit agencies in Central New York whose missions align with the Boilermaker's goal of promoting health and wellness. Organizations interested in participating must apply by first contacting email@example.com. The application deadline is February 17th and selected partners will be announced on February 24th.
"The Boilermaker Charity Bib Program is a chance for local not-for-profits to both raise funds and awareness," said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker. "It's a wonderful opportunity to run not only for your own health but to help others."
Quadsimia, LLC. will also return to provide a web-based support system for all partners, free of charge, allowing all funds raised to go directly to participating organizations. "We are excited to be involved in the Charity Bib program again this year," said Mike Spina, president of Quadsimia. "The money and awareness this program raises for the local charities is fantastic. We are honored to be a part of it."
Since the program's inception in 2013, $500,000 has been raised to benefit area non-profits.
The 40th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday, July 9th, 2017.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More