Boilermaker Accepting Charity Bib Applications from Local Non-Profits
(Jan. 16, 2018)
The Boilermaker Road Race is now accepting applications from local non-profit organizations seeking to be a part of the 2018 Boilermaker Charity Bib Program. Since the program's inception in 2013, the Charity Bib Program has generated over $500,000 for local charitable causes with 100% of the proceeds raised going back to the participating organizations.
"Charity Bib is an opportunity for our partners to tell their stories," said Boilermaker Community Outreach Director, Rebecca Kearns. "The funds can be used for creative programming that has a tangible, positive impact on the community."
Applications will only be accepted through February 16th. Forms can be found online at boilermaker.com and can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All participants will be selected and notified by March 1st. The Boilermaker is seeking partners whose missions align with the Boilermaker's goal of inspiring healthy living.
The 41st running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday, July 8th, 2018. The Boilermaker Road Race is a member of the PRRO Circuit.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More