Maps & Directions
Directions to 15K Start Location:From New York Thurway North
- Take exit 30 for NY-28 toward Herkimer/Mohawk
- Turn left at Mohawk St/NY-28 S and Continue to follow NY-28 S0.7 mi
- Turn right at NY-5S W12.0 mi
- Exit onto Culver Ave toward Broad St.0.4 mi
- Turn left on Dwyer Ave0.1 mi
- Destination will be on the left - 2201 Dwyer Ave
Directions to 15K Start Location:From New York Thruway South
- Take exit 31 toward NY-8/I-790/NY-12/Utica
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Genesee St S/NY-5S/Downtown Utica0.4 mi
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward N Genesee St0.2 mi
- Turn right at N Genesee St0.6 mi
- Slight right at Lee St0.2 mi
- Slight left at John St0.2 mi
- Turn left at NY-5S E/Oriskany St E (Continue to follow NY-5S E)1.6 mi
- Take the exit toward Culver Ave0.1 mi
- Slight right at Dwyer Ave
- Destination will be on the left - 2201 Dwyer Ave.0.2 mi
Directions to 15K Pre-Race Shuttle Buses:
Free shuttle bus service will be available to take 15K runners ONLY to the start line near ECR International.
The shuttle buses will be located:
1 - near the finish line at the corner of Court St. and State St.
2 - near the rear of post race party area on Whitesboro St.
Buses will begin running at 6:00 AM and will stop running at 7:00 AM. Please arrive early to use this shuttle bus service
Directions to Key Locations (From Startline)
Please note - directions below will get you within a certain proximity to your final destination. Keep in mind roads are shut down and there is no formalized parking.
To the Finish Line:
- Head west on Dwyer Ave toward Culver Ave0.2mi
- Turn left at Broad St1.3mi
- Slight left at Oriskany St E/Park Ave0.5mi
- Continue to follow Oriskany St E407ft
- Turn left at Genesee St0.5mi
- Turn right at Lafayette St0.3mi
- Turn left at Varick St
- Destination will be on the right
Post Race Shuttle Buses
Free shuttle bus service will be available after the race. These buses will be available to take 15K runners back to the 15K start line area. The shuttle buses will be located on Whitesboro St., located behind the Post Race Party.
Post Race Party buses will run until 1:00 p.m.
Further information is available from the Oneida County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau at Thruway Exit 31, (800) 426-3132.