"To showcase the cultural diversity and tolerant views that make our city such a special and unique place."
Mile 2 of the 15K race, between Albany Street and Sherman Drive
Sunday, September 13th, 2020, 8am-8:45am. Groups should arrive by 6:30am to set-up.
How to participate as an individual:
Just show up! We want to pack the Unity Mile with as many people as possible. The Boilermaker is already renowned for its unmatched spectator support. For the Unity Mile, we want to up the ante even more. Runners will experience a wall of sound and color unprecedented in the road racing community.
For Groups & Organizations:
Be creative and make your organization stand out with signs, pop-up tents, and music. Please reach out to designate your cheering section.
There is plenty of free parking at MVCC as well street parking to the west of Memorial Parkway.
Contact Sharon Zohne at email@example.com with questions or if you'd like to showcase your organization along the Unity Mile.
2019 Participating Organizations:
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association Ritmo Caribeno Youth Dance Group
- La Banda Rossa
- Butler-Sheehan Academy of Irish Dance
- Rialda and The Pissantics
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- The Thea Bowman House
- The 21 Club
- District 10 Little League
- The Ride for Missing and Exploited Children
- Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency
- MVCC Residence Life
- The Q Center
- MVCC Math Corps
- Child Care Council of Cornell Cooperative Extension
Click image to enlarge.