Pound of Price Chopper Pasta Powers Participants
(Jun. 11, 2012)
June 11, 2012 (Utica, NY) - In a throwback to earlier Boilermakers pasta will again grace some of the participant's goody bags.
The first five thousand runners that pick up their goody bags running in either the 5k or 15k race will receive a coupon good for a free box of Price Chopper pasta.
"Price Chopper is a proud sponsor of the Boilermaker, annually providing a nourishing lunch for thousands of participants after they cross the finish line. This year, in honor of the historic thirty-fifth running of the Boilermaker, we are pleased to increase our sponsorship to include an additional giveaway to participants that will help them fuel up in anticipation of the race," said Dena Catucci, Promotions & Special Events Specialist for Price Chopper. The coupons are good at all Price Chopper Supermarkets and are good until September 1, 2012.
Price Chopper is the official sponsor of the Boilermaker Post Race Party and provides the runners lunches.
"I love that we offer an extra incentive to have runners pick up their registration and goody bags on Friday which in general is the slower of the two Expo days" said Chris DelMonte, Director of the Expo.
The Boilermaker Expo, sponsored by Planet Fitness, will take place July 6th from noon- 7:30 pm, and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at Mohawk Valley Community College- Utica Campus.
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More