Home » Race Incentive Pick-Up
After months of logistical questions, we are thrilled to be able to offer a special, optional window for early-bird, in-person pick-up of your 2020 *Boilermaker race incentives. This pick-up will take place at the Boilermaker headquarters in Utica based on the schedule at the bottom of this page.
Picking up for friends and family is not only allowed, we encourage it!
At the end of this pick-up window, all remaining race incentives will be shipped to their respective recipients - on time with our original schedule.
*"Boilermaker race incentives" refers to commemorative pint glasses, medals (15K) and pins (5K). Commemorative bibs are a separate item and have already shipped to those who registered by August 10th.
WHY SHOULD I COME?
We won't beat around the bush, we're encourage you to take advantage of the in-person pick-up because it has the potential to greatly minimize our shipping costs, which is more important than ever for our small non-profit. Additionally, we will be offering the following exclusive incentives and opportunities for those attending the pick-up:
- 50% OFF all in-store Boilermaker merchandise
- Complimentary 15K pins upon request (first-come, first-serve)
- Complimentary Dole product
- FREE Boilermaker collectibles (first-come, first-serve)
- Vintage glasses, medals & accessories
- Used Sneaker Drive
- Accepting gently-used, athletic footwear (laces must be tied together)
- Pick-up for friends & family
- We will just a need a copy of YOUR ID if you select pick-up for others
Please note we will be following all recommended health guidelines. Masks will be worn by all volunteers and staff and must be worn by all in-store visitors. In-store visitors will be required to sign-in and maintain social distance whenever possible.
In-store or curbside pick-up will be available at 805 Court Street in Utica (near the Boilermaker finish line) according to the following schedule:
- August 31st - September 3rd , 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- September 8th - 11th, 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- September 12th & 13th, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
For curbside pick-up, please call 315-797-5838 when you arrive.