Home » Virtual Primer
Congratulations on being a part of the first ever Virtual Boilermaker Road Race.
It is sure to be a unique and memorable version of our historic race. And we STILL have a few surprises in-store for you...
Please read the following details carefully to ensure you maximize your Virtual Boilermaker experience.
VIRTUAL PROGRAM BOOK
The annual program book is a Boilermaker staple and we have worked hard to provide one for you once again, albeit in digital form. It contains fun stories, pictures (look for yourself), race instructions and tips as well as messages from Boilermaker staff and partners. CLICK HERE for your 2020 virtual program book.
You have from Tuesday, September 1st until Sunday, September 13th at 11:59 PM (EST) to complete your race AND submit your result.
Submitting your result is simple and there are two primary methods to accomplish it:
- Use the free RaceJoy mobile app (recommended). See above for instructions.
- Report manually. Track your run using your preferred timing tool and report your race through the Results submission link by following the simple on-screen instructions. CLICK HERE for a direct link to the Results page.
RULES & REMINDERS
- Race will be timed and results will be published
- All results will be monitored and approved by the Race Director
- Documentation of your run is not required
- You are only bound by the runners' code of ethics
- There is no prize money. If you are dishonest, your are only cheating yourself
- You may run any 15K or 5K route you would like, anywhere in the world
- This includes a track or treadmill
- You must complete your distance in one continuous session
- Running and wheelchair are the only legal methods of completing the race
SHARE YOUR MINIMAKERS!
Remember, you will be joining Boilermaker runners from across the world and we want you to document and share your unique Boilermaker adventures. It could even win you a complimentary registration into the 2021 race. Learn more about Minimakers and our Minimaker contests HERE.