Pre-Race Weekend Registration Rules & Fees
2020 Registration Process, Dates and Times (EST) are TBA
NO REFUNDS, LIMITED DEFERRALS, LIMITED TRANSFERS AND LIMITED DROPDOWNS. For more information on deferrals, transfers and dropdowns see the rules below.
Registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 2 hours and 30 minutesin the 15K and within 45 minutes for the 5K.
Early Access Runners (All official finishers of the 2019 races who finished in the allotted chip time of 2:30 for the 15K and 45 minutes for the 5K.)
- Early Access Registration will open at at time and date TBA.
- Early Access Runners will have a TBA window to register
- Early Access Runners can register for the race of their choice.
- Early Access Registration will close at a time and date TBA.
- All deferral requests for both the 5K and 15K races must be made online.
- Deferrals will open at a time and date TBA.
- Deferrals will close at race starting time.
- Deferred Runners (Runners who requested a deferral to the 2019 race.)
- Deferred Runners MUST register.
- Deferred runners must register at full price.
- Registration for all deferred runners will open at a time and date TBA.
- Deferred Runners will have a TBA window to register.
- Deferred registration will close at a time and date TBA. After that time the deferral is null and void, no exceptions.
Open Registration (All others)
- Open registration will open at a time and date TBA.
- Open registration will close once the caps are reached for each race.
- 15K = 14,500
- 5K = 4,500
- Wait List will open once the race reaches its cap.
- Runners have the option to be placed on the wait list if they are closed out of either the 15K or 5K race.
- Runners will be notified via email if a spot opens up. (The Boilermaker is not responsible for any emails that go to your spam folder.)
- After being notified, the runner will have 48 hours from the time the email was sent to register.
- If they don't register within the allotted time, they will lose their chance and the next person on the list will be notified.
- Wait List will close at a time and date TBA.
- Selection from the Wait List will start at a time and date TBA (If there are open spots).
- Selection from the Wait List will end at a time and date TBA.
- Registration from the Wait List will close at a time and date TBA.
Transfers (A registrant offers their registration to another user, and upon that user's paid registration, the original registrant receives a refund.)
- The Transfer Process will open at a time and date TBA.
- All transfer requests must be made online.
- Transferee (new runner) will incur the cost of the registration fee and a transfer fee unless the transfer is gifted.
- The Transfer Process will close at a time and date TBA.
- There are no Race Weekend Transfers.
There are NO REFUNDS except for active military.