Boilermaker Unveils Mobile App for 40th Anniversary
(Apr. 13, 2017)
The Boilermaker Road Race has unveiled a new mobile app for its 40th anniversary running this year. The app will include live runner tracking for 15k participants, a "selfie" feature with social media integration and much more. The app is sponsored by Covey Computer Software, a Utica based custom software company.
"We feel that the new mobile app will enhance the Boilermaker experience for participants, spectators and the community at large. It is intended to be a handheld guide through all aspects of Boilermaker Weekend," said Boilermaker Sponsor and Marketing Specialist, Jordan Peters. "We would like to thank Covey Computer Software for helping to make it a reality."
The Boilermaker Mobile App is free to download through Google Play and the App Store.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More