Carmella's Café Boilermaker Pasta Challenge
Can you eat as fast as you can run?
If you are a fast eater, love pasta and enjoy a challenge, then this is the event for you!
New this year: individual competition - no teams! Participation is open to ALL pasta lovers!
This is NOT an "how much can you eat" contest ... it is a, "how quickly can you eat" contest. It is messy but so much fun!
The event will take place at 12:00 noon on Saturday, July 11 during The MVHS Health and Wellness Expo on the lawn outside the IT Building at Mohawk Valley Community College. There will be local Media Coverage and it will be posted on Social Media.
Here are the details:
- Pasta and aprons will be supplied by Carmella's Cafe.
- Water will be provided to all participants.
- The "challenge" will be revealed just prior to the contest
- Individual Competition
- The event is held outside. Participants are protected from the elements by a tent.
- Register on line at carmellascafe.com/pasta-challenge
- All participants will receive a commemorative prize.
- The winner's name will be engraved on the "Colander Cup" that is displayed at Carmella's Café.
- The winning person will receive "Dinner for Two Every Month for a Year" from Carmella's Café.
Don't want to eat! Come join us anyway for some music and truly fun entertainment as you cheer on your favorite team! For more information call the Boilermaker Office at 315-731-3705 or Bill Eichinger at 315-527-1615.