When to Run Your Virtual Race
You have from July 5, 2023 until Sunday, July 9 at 11:59 AM (noon EST) to complete your race AND submit your result.
Submitting Your Results
Submitting your result is simple and there are two primary methods to accomplish it:
- Use the free RaceJoy mobile app (recommended). See below for instructions.
- Report manually. Track your run using your preferred timing tool and report your race through the Results submission link by following the simple on-screen instructions. RunSignUp instructions can be found here.
How to Use RaceJoy
Although not required, we encourage you to use the free RaceJoy mobile app to track your race and report your result for an optimal virtual experience.
- Download the free app through the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Search for “Boilermaker Road Race” in “Featured Races.” Be sure you are selecting the 2023 race.
- Select “I Want To Be Tracked” and follow the instructions.
- You will need your bib number to enable RaceJoy. Your bib number will be sent to you prior to July 1.
- Bib number can also be found through your RunSignUp profile under “Manage Registration,” or RIGHT HERE.
- Spectators can also download the app and use it to track your run and even send you cheers!
- At the conclusion of your race, you will have the option to send in your result or decline and try again at another time.
Virtual Race Incentives
- All virtual participants will be mailed an official 2023 Pint Glass as well as a finisher’s medal (15K) or pin (5K). Everything will be mailed to the address you registered with in RunSignUp within two weeks after the race. If you’ve moved since you set up your RunSignUp account and haven’t updated the mailing address, you may not receive your items. Please check your account to ensure we have your correct mailing address.
Rules & Reminders
- Documentation of your run is not required – you will receive your pint glass and medal/pin whether you submit a time or not.
- You are only bound by the runners’ code of ethics. There is no prize money. If you are dishonest, you are only cheating yourself.
- You may run any 15K or 5K route you would like, anywhere in the world. This includes a track or treadmill.
- You must complete your distance in one continuous session.