Applications Accelerate, New Utica Tee Shirt On Sale
(Apr. 27, 2011)
Utica N.Y. (April 27th 2011) If race registrations represented the race they would have run a little over 6.5 miles of the 9.3 mile Boilermaker. With over 9,100 runners signed up the 13,000 race cap is rapidly approaching. 'The onset of warm weather has really increased our registrations both via on line and mail' said Mary MacEnroe, Public Relations Director of the Boilermaker.' We are sitting where we were in the beginning of June last year.'
The 5k currently has 25% of its 4,000 person field filled. This represents a 400% growth over last year at the same time.
A new limited edition 'You Might be a Utican if:' tee shirt is available for sale. Featuring mention of famous iconic products and events, including the Boilermaker, this shirt is sure to bring smiles. This blue preshrunk 100% cotton tee is on sale at Herb Phillipsons stores in New Hartford, Rome and Herkimer and The Brewery Shop on Varick Street in Utica. In addition, the shirt can be purchased at the Boilermaker Expo held July 8th and 9th.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More