ECR Continues to Give Back
(Mar. 22, 2012)
Utica, N.Y. (March 15, 2012)– In 1978, the Boilermaker Road Race was established by Earle C. Reed, who wanted to give back to the community that had supported his family's business, Utica Radiator Corporation (now ECR International).
Continuing in that same spirit of giving back to the community, ECR International has four 15K Boilermaker Registration Entries for this year's race which will be randomly drawn and awarded to individuals who submit an entry on the web at www.ecrinternational.com.
The contest will run from 6:00am on Thursday, March 22rd, 2012, through midnight on Wednesday, June 20th, 2012.
Winners will be announced Thursday, June 21st at 6:00pm at the Boilermaker Committee Meeting to be held at ECR International in Utica.Winners will be notified via email immediately following the drawing.
There is no purchase necessary to enter. ECR International employees and immediate family are not eligible to participate. For complete contest details and more information visit ECR at www.ecrinternational.com
ECR designs, manufactures and markets hydronic and HVAC equipment for residential, commercial, institutional, and hospitality markets. ECR currently operates manufacturing facilities in Utica and Dunkirk, N.Y., and distributes boilers, hydronic controls, furnaces, ductless air conditioning systems, vertical packaged air conditioners and heat pumps, and package terminal air conditioners under nine brand names. ECR was established in 1999 as a result of the merger of The Utica Boiler Companies and Dunkirk Radiator and named in honor of the founder of each company, Earle C. Reed.
# # #View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More