Winner of The Biggest Loser to attend Boilermaker
(Jun. 12, 2013)
June 11, 2013 (Utica, N.Y.)- Danielle 'Danni' Allen, the 2013 winner of the hit show The Biggest Loser, will be on hand for this year's Boilermaker.
Danni, a 26 year old account executive, who initially weighed in at 258 pounds, lost 121 pounds assuring her the $250,000 grand prize.
Ms. Allen will be a featured guest at the Boilermaker Expo sponsored by Planet Fitness on July 12th and 13th. In addition, Danni will also lead stretching exercises at the Kid's Run on July 13th and participate in the 5k Race to be held July 14th.
'The appearance of Danni truly boosts the Expo and the race to a new level' said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker Road Race. 'We are grateful to Planet Fitness for helping make this happen'.
View Recent Press
Danni is hoping to run the Chicago Marathon in October of this year.
The 36th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place Sunday July14, 2013
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More