Boilermaker Presents Check to the United Way
(Jul. 29, 2013)
View Recent Press
July 25, 2013 (Utica, NY)- Each year the Boilermaker Expo features a pasta dinner where runners can carb-up before race day, with all proceeds going to benefit the local United Way. This year's dinner offered attendees a variety of pastas and sauces, as well as salad, bread, dessert, and beverages. Thanks to all those who came out and supported this great cause, raising approximately $3,000 for the United Way. The following companies contributed to the pasta dinner: Rosina, New York State Beef Council, Giovanni Foods, Sovena Olive Oil, Heidelberg Bread, Planet Fitness, F&T Pasta and Sodexo.
"United Way is very happy to accept the proceeds from the annual Boilermaker Pasta Dinner," United Way Community Engagement and Marketing Manager Adam Lawless said. "Boilermaker weekend always brings out a high level of excitement and involvement in our community. The $3000 that was raised during this year's event building on that excitement and involvement by advancing the common good of our entire community through the more than 60 programs funded by United Way in Herkimer and Oneida Counties."
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More