Boilermaker Presents Check to Oneida County History Center from the Erie Canal Half
(Jun. 20, 2017)
The Boilermaker Road Race presented a check for $1,000 to the Oneida County History Center on Tuesday morning. The history served as the beneficiary for the Erie Canal Half Marathon, which took place in on May 21st. The race, which runs along the Erie Canal trail, is organized by the Boilermaker Road Race.
The Oneida County History Center hosted the Erie Canal Bicentennial Conference on the same weekend as the race. The conference sought to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the canal and its impact on Oneida County and the Mohawk Valley.
*Photo attached. L - R, Tim Fitzgerald (Treasurer, Oneida County History Center), Brian Howard (Executive Director, Oneida County History Center), Jim Stasaitis (Race Director, Erie Canal Half & Boilermaker Road Race)
The 40th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday, July 9th, 2017.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More