Boilermaker, Utica Comets Partner Again on 2019 Erie Canal Race
(Feb. 4, 2019)
For the second consecutive year, the Boilermaker Road Race has partnered with the AHL's Utica Comets and the Adirondack Bank Center on the Erie Canal Race presented by Commercial Travelers Life Insurance Company, which is set to take place on Sunday, May 19th, 2019.
All events, which include a half marathon, a two-person relay and a 5K will finish on the arena floor of the Adirondack Bank Center. The races will be followed by a post-race party open to runners, spectators and the community. Concessions will be for sale including Saranac products.
"Last year's race was a great proof of concept and we look forward to building on this truly unique event," said Boilermaker Marketing Director, Jordan Peters. "The Comets and Adirondack Bank Center staff have been tremendous partners on this event. Everything they do is first class and hosting this event has proven to be no exception."
Registration for all Erie Canal Events is currently underway. All event information, including how to register, is available at eriecanalhalf.com.
The 42nd running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday, July 14th, 2019.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More