Boilermaker, MVCC to Bring Ninja Warriors to Utica
(Jan. 20, 2020)
The Boilermaker in conjunction with MVCC is proud to present "American Ninja Warriors in Utica" featuring a presentation by Daniel Gil & Jonathan Horton on Thursday, February 13th, 2020 at 7:00pm in the Schafer Theater, Wilcox Hall on the MVCC Utica Campus.
After being a rookie walk-on, Daniel Gil is now a five-time national finalist on the hit television show and was the 2nd place finisher this past season. Jonathan Horton is a regular finalist on the popular show after a storied career in the field of gymnastics. Horton is a seven-time US national champion, two-time Olympian, two-time Olympic medalist, and an Olympic team captain.
In addition to their evening presentation at MVCC, these two American Ninja Warriors will be spreading their message of determination, goal-setting, and the importance of physical and mental wellness to several local elementary schools during the day.
The evening presentation at MVCC is open to the public. Tickets will be available from the MVCC box office or online at mvcc.edu/tickets at 10:00am (EST) on January 20th, 2020.
The 43rd running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday, July 12th, 2020 and will host the 25th PRRO Championship race.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More