"How Do You Top Your Burger?"
(Jun. 3, 2011)
Utica NY (June 2011) – Move over Utica Greens, Half Moons and Tomato Pie! There is a new food item coming to town capitalizing the areas greatest 15K Road Race! The Boilermaker Burger is now in the running to be part of Utica's iconic food list!
The New York Beef Industry Council along with Babe's Macaroni Grill, Carmella's Cafe and the Boilermaker are partnering together to create the first Boilermaker Burger!
Town Square Media listeners (WLZW, 98.7, WFRG Big Frog 104, WODZ 96 and WIBX 950am) will be enticed to "run" to www.boilermakerburger.com to vote for their favorite toppings on their burger! The contest, which will give 4 lucky winners free dinner for a year at Babe's and Carmella's, will start on May 23rd and RUN through June 10th.
"Our goal is to find out what the popular toppings and flavors people like on their burgers" states Jean O'Toole, Director of PR and Promotions, of NYBIC, O'Toole goes on to add, "we don't want listeners to create the burger we want to know what their favorite toppings are so we can create the burger that will be featured at Babe's and Carmella's Restaurants! The Boilermaker Burger will be featured at both restaurants starting June 17 through July 16th.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More