Walk Rewards Masonic Care Community
(Sep. 14, 2013)
Sept. 14, 2013 (Utica, NY) - The Boilermaker, which held its 3 Mile Walk on the Masonic Campus during Boilermaker Weekend, presented a check to Masonic Care Community. The $2,000 (two thousand dollar) check represented the proceeds from 2013 Walk Registration.
'The Masonic Care Community opens its 400 acre campus to numerous events that benefit this region' said Robert Raffle, Executive Director of the Masonic Care Community. 'We are extremely happy to continue our relationship with the Boilermaker.'
The 3 Mile Walk, sponsored by Wal Mart, returned to the Masonic Campus after a one year absence. This year over 425 people participated in the event held Saturday, July 13th.
'It was a real delight returning to the beautiful grounds of The Masonic Care Community' said Marie Seiselemyer, 3 Mile Walk Coordinator. 'Working with the professional staff here, it made the event stress-free.'
The 2014 Wal Mart 3 Mile Walk will take
place on July 12, 2014.
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More