Boilermaker Brings Back Boolermaker
(Nov. 18, 2014)
The second annual Boolermaker Kid's Run will take place Saturday, October 25th, at the Masonic Care Community. Participants between the ages of four and twelve will run age-appropriate distances ranging from ¼ mile to one mile. At the pre-race Expo families can participate in seasonal activities as well as be educated on healthy habits. The Expo opens at 8:00 AM with the first run taking place at 10:00 AM. Participants are encouraged to dress in running appropriate costumes.
At the secured Post Race area participants will receive a commemorative Boolermaker cinch bag to fill with food and treats, capped off with toothpaste and dental floss.
Registration will take place at Sangertown Square, Center Court:
Friday, Oct. 17th, from 5:00-8:00 PM
Saturday, Oct. 18th, from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
There will not be run day registration. Registration will be capped at 600 participants and children must be registered to run. There will be a $5 registration fee with family rates available.
The Boolermaker- Where getting fit isn't scary!View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More