Nik Returns to Rock the Race/Saranac Summer Pils to Flow
(May. 19, 2015)
After a two year hiatus Nik and the Nice Guys will be returning to perform at the Boilermaker Post Race Party on Sunday July 12th.
'We are incredibly excited to return to the Boilermaker' said Nik lead singer Cherie Tucker. 'While the runners may be a bit tired after running 9.3 miles, I am confident we can re-energize them.'
Nik and the Nice Guys have performed over 7,000 events in their 30 year history including Super Bowl and Olympic parties.
'It's nice to have the Nice Guys back' said Tim Reed, president of the Boilermaker. 'They are a certainly a real fan favorite of our participants.'
Platinum Productions DJ Entertainment, who performed in 2014, will be the opening act.
While the runners rock they will be enjoying Saranac Summer Pils. This German Pilsener uses traditional and exciting hops for a floral and citrus aroma, with a tropical fruit and spicy hop flavor.
"The Post Race Party is a terrific way for our company to sample our one of our summer beers. Summer Pils is a light malt beer that is crisp and refreshing – it also tastes pretty good after running 9.3 miles," said Fred Matt, President.
The 38th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on July 12, 2015.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More