Herkimer ARC Helps Boost Boilermaker
(Mar. 17, 2016)
As the field of Boilermaker 2016 fills up, the Herkimer ARC is playing an important part to support the race.
This year Herkimer Industries, a division of Herkimer ARC, is in charge of training shirt fulfillment for the Boilermaker.
The training shirt, available in both men's and women's styles, sports the 2016 Boilermaker logo embossed with the words 'Train Hard'. The shirt is priced at $25.95.
"The training shirt is a real source of runners pride as they train for Boilermaker Sunday," said Jim Raymer, Merchandise Director of the Boilermaker. "We told Herkimer Industries the importance of prompt shipments and they have simply hit it out of the park!"
"The opportunity for our people to be involved with the Boilermaker, even in this small way, is extremely meaningful for us," said Suzanne Bakiewicz, National Business Development Director. "When Boilermaker participants open their Boilermaker 2016 training shirt we want them to know that it was wrapped with pride by one of our folks."
Boilermaker training shirts can be ordered during the registration process and later at the boilermaker store located on-line at boilermaker.com. The shirt is priced at $25.95.
The 39th running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place Sunday, July 10, 2016View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More