Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
(Jul. 18, 2017)
A special reception to celebrate the 2017 Boilermaker Charity Bib program will take place on Wednesday, July 19th at 5:30pm at the Boilermaker office located at 805 Court Street in Utica. All ten participating non-profit organizations have been invited as well as runners that have successfully raised $1,000 or more for their respective charities. The reception will include an address from Boilermaker Community Outreach Director, Rebecca Kearns.
The 2017 Charity Bib program generated over $89,000 for the participating non-profits which include: Midtown Utica Community Center, The Root Farm, Masonic Care Community, Griffin's Guardians, The Joseph Michael Chubbuck Foundation, Make-A-Wish of Central New York, Sitrin Health Care Center, Central New York Veterans' Outreach Center, The Food Bank of Central New York, and The Salvation Army.
The Charity Bib Program is one component of the larger Boilermaker Urban Initiative, the road race's community outreach arm.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More