Boilermaker Now Accepting Charity Bib Applications
(Jan. 22, 2019)
The Boilermaker Road Race is now accepting applications from non-profit organizations seeking to be a part of the 2019 Boilermaker Charity Bib Program. Since the program's inception in 2013, the Charity Bib Program has generated over $500,000 for local charitable causes with 100% of the proceeds raised going back to the participating organizations.
"The work that non-profit organizations are doing in our community is outstanding," said Boilermaker Community Outreach Director, Rebecca Kearns. "It's an honor for the Boilermaker to assist them through this program in raising awareness of their work and helping them to raise additional funds for health and wellness based projects."
Applications will only be accepted through February 8th. Forms can be accessed through boilermaker.com and all forms must be submitted online. Additional information about Charity Bib is also available online.
All Charity Bib partners will be selected and notified by March 22nd. This year Charity Bib runners will be able to register starting March 1st, prior to the opening of early registration. The Boilermaker is seeking partners whose missions align with the Boilermaker's goal of inspiring healthy living.
The 42nd running of the Boilermaker Road Race will take place on Sunday, July 14th, 2019.View Recent Press
- Boilermaker President Steps Down, Search for Successor Under Way
- Boilermaker Urban Initiative Press Opportunities
- Boilermaker Charity Bib Reception Set for Tomorrow
- The Stanley to Host Roast and Toast of Boilermaker President Tim Reed
- Boilermaker Presents Check to United Way
- UFD Wins Boilermaker Police and Firefighter Competition Again
- Registration Information
- MVCC and The Boilermaker celebrate latest renovation of College's Utica campus walking track
- 2016 Sitrin Wheelchair Challenge Winner Receives Racing Wheelchair View More